At a Glance
Breathtaking Sedona experience
Nestled amongst the dramatic red rock spires of Sedona’s Boynton Canyon, Enchantment Resort offers one of the most exhilarating getaways in the American Southwest. Surround yourself with breathtaking landscapes, epicurean experiences and an array of adventure and relaxation opportunities. Tucked discreetly under soaring canyon walls, well-appointed casitas with private balconies, it provides a true sense of escape, privacy and connection with the natural world. Deeply rooted in native culture and the arts, this is the place to naturally feel alive. Whether seeking solace at Mii amo, the #1 Domestic Destination Spa by Travel + Leisure, exploring out on Sedona’s renowned mountain biking trails, playing a round at the exclusive Seven Canyons golf club or simply relaxing poolside, Enchantment Resort has something for everyone.
What You’ll Love
- Innovative epicurean experiences, access to five distinctive restaurants featuring inventive culinary, unrivaled ambiance and sweeping views.
- Ride-in, ride-out access to Sedona’s more than 300 miles of pristine mountain biking trails.
- Stunning vistas of Boynton Canyon and the famous red rocks of Sedona.
- World-class golf at the Seven Canyons, a private golf club open only to members and guests of Enchantment Resort.
- Exclusive access to Mii amo, the #1 Domestic Destination Spa by Travel + Leisure.
- Morning Ritual at the Crystal Grotto inside Mii amo offered daily to all Enchantment Resort guests.
What to Know
- Sedona is a popular destination between March and May, when the temperatures are mild and the area is in bloom
- The Grand Canyon is about 2 ½ hours from the property
- Oak Creek Canyon is one of the most visited canyons in Arizona and a beautiful scenic drive
Fastidious culinarians, avid hikers, spa aficionados, and passionate romantics all have one thing in common: they have plenty to do at Enchantment Resort. Whether enjoying the plethora of offerings on property or experiencing the great outdoors steps from your lodging, Enchantment Resort keeps guests coming back for more.
Enjoy these modern conveniences with your stay:
- Business services
- Concierge services
- On-site parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet friendly; $100 pet program fee per pet
- No airport shuttle; Arizona Shuttle service available from SkyHarbor at $75/per person one-way. Contact Concierge for additional information.
- Guests of Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo can enjoy access to both property offerings
IN THE AREA:
- Grand Canyon Tours by air or land
- Sedona Heritage Museum
- Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village
- Uptown Sedona featuring a variety unique local boutiques and art galleries
- Access to Sedona’s 300+ trails of single track for mountain biking adventures
- Hiking trails easily accessed from the resort, plus guided hikes led by the resort’s experienced Activities Team
- World-class golf at Seven Canyons, a private club accessible only to members and guests of Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo
Discover more of the worlds best luxury spas